I'm on the "alternate list" for Avodah. I guess that means if one of their chosen candidates doesn't get matched with a non-profit or drops out of the running, then I'm in. Like a waiting list.
On March 22nd, American Hebrew Academy is flying me down to NC to be interviewed, check out the program, hang out with this year's fellows, etc. That job looks pretty signed and sealed, but I'm not so sure.
No news from the Religious Action Center.
No job for the summer.
No plane tickets for Turkey yet.